Servants Endeavoring to Empower & Develop (SEED) Resource ID: 314
|Category: Education and Research|
|Our mission is to prepare our youth for greatness as they make changes in their environment through self-awareness, social etiquette and individuality. Our vision is to cultivate the mindset of our youth and establish them as role models in their community through change. Our purpose is to guide, counsel, and fellowship with the younger population; train them in the ways of the world and life, giving them the tools to transition into responsible and successful young men of integrity. Through our objectives, the SEED Male Mentoring Program has succeeded in changing the mindset of our youth and actively participating in community programs.
The objectives of the S.E.E.D. Male Mentoring Program are as followed:
- To encourage young men to excel and succeed
- To encourage and develop spiritual growth
- To develop confidence, leadership and cooperation
- To expose young men to positive environments and activities
- To encourage our youth to reach for higher educational endeavors.
9500 K Johnson Boulevard
3rd floor, Suite 2
Bordentown, NJ 08505
Powered by Dathil RF, a product of Dathil. Site Map