|The New Jersey Human Development Corporation (NJHDC) is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization of the African Methodist Episcopal Church. It provides communities with knowledge, skills and services for the purpose of educating individuals for the prevention and control of HIV/AIDS. It was formed to coordinate the work of Project FAITH and, subsequently, Project Rebuild.
NJHDC, in recent years, has grown into a truly interdenominational and interfaith initiative, serving hundreds of churches and houses of worship in New Jersey. NJHDC provides leadership to its Projects FAITH, Rebuild and the faith communities to coordinate the following campaigns in New Jersey:
- National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (February)
- Black Church Week of Prayer for the Healing of AIDS (March)
- Annual HIV Testing Awareness Day (June)
- World AIDS Day (December)
- The "I Stand With Magic" HIV/AIDS Campaign