American Association for the Advancement of Science Resource ID: 178
|Category: Education and Research|
|The American Association for the Advancement of Science is an international non-profit organization dedicated to advancing science for the benefit of all people.
The AAAS seeks to "advance science, engineering, and innovation throughout the world for the benefit of all people." To fulfill this mission, the AAAS Board has set the following broad goals:
- Enhance communication among scientists, engineers, and the public;
- Promote and defend the integrity of science and its use;
- Strengthen support for the science and technology enterprise;
- Provide a voice for science on societal issues;
- Promote the responsible use of science in public policy;
- Strengthen and diversify the science and technology workforce;
- Foster education in science and technology for everyone;
- Increase public engagement with science and technology; and
- Advance international cooperation in science.
1200 NEW YORK AVE NW
Powered by Dathil RF, a product of Dathil. Site Map